Vacuum Tubes 3.8% Sodium Citrate
Contact Us now and get the High Value Vacuum Tubes 3.8% Sodium Citrate from Istawred Medical, which is one of the well-known traders of various diagnostic and medical disposables. The design and manufacture of these products comply with the latest trends and standards in Turkey industry. The Vacuum Tubes 3.8% Sodium Citrate we offer is very popular in the market due to its affordability and high durability.
Vacuum Tubes 3.8% Sodium Citrate Features
- It is produced in various volumes.
- It is generally used in clinical chemistry laboratories.
- 9NC; It is prepared to create 9 units of blood mixture for 1 unit of blood additive.
- PT, aPTT, Fibrinogen, D-Dimer, Coagulation Factors(FII, FV, FVII, FVIII, FIX, FX, FXI, FXII, FXIII), Collagen-ADP, Collagen-Epinephrine, Protein C, Protein S, ATIII, TT, Lupus Anticoagulant, VWF:Ag and VWF:RiCoF, Antifactor Xa are studied.
- Acid-base balance cannot be examined with citrated blood; it is not suitable for electrolyte and some calcium measurement methods. Citrate has a detrimental effect on the determination of some enzymes.
Do you Have a question about this product? Ask Istawred
See this Video to know more about Istawred LLC
Click here to see the last related researches about Vacuum Tubes 3.8% Sodium Citrate in Science Direct